Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

Whenever i sees his msgs he send to me previously,...
Hurt pierced through my heart, when i see him onli...
Recently, i am indulged in playimg online games~~ ...
Wow... It's been a week ever since i last posted.....
I haven't been posting for these past ten days, an...
This entry is a little lame.... you can skip if yo...
Nothing special happen today... As usual, my mum i...
I am jobless again... Haiz... I went for a job and...
I totally can't stand my fuking mother la!! She is...
This entry contains nothing except frustrations......


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

( @ 10:45 )

Here is a poem i composed out of interest and which is about my feelings.. It is a little draggy and long, but i still hope that you would like it ^.^




Let's search for and gather the shards of dreams,
even if we are sad,
we can probably still find them now.

Changing the shape of the brightly turning tomorrow,
even if we are sad,
let's feel the sure present.

It's simpler than it looks,
but i can't tell it all.
I'm always putting what i want to say away in my pocket.

I can't say things with child-like plainess now,
it's said that time settles it all,
but without understanding,
i believe in you 24 hours a day.

I stared wide-eyed,
even at common words.
Time always laugh at its own swift feet.

I don't want to be coddled by the dreams of this world's limits.
Let's find a present we want to look for more than memories.

If we don't stop,
we can't start.
If we worry,
we can't move.

A maiden's cheeky wish is to leave behind as it is.
Love is everything,
our era starts from here,
like a bird cutting trough the sky,
the image dancing in the sky begins to move.

This is what i had chose to believe in,
and i am not stopping myself to continue in my belief.

Like an innocent child,
i was hurt.
Like a grown-up,
i have learnt.

Learning to believe in what i can,
learning not to trust those i can't.
Learnig to let go what i should,
learning to not hold those i shouldn't.

Learn to love is the toughest game in life,
know to forget is the hardest part of the game.

Someone told me love is trust,
another tell me to love is to betray.
Betray your soul and love your loved,
but it doesn't tell it all.

If a man knows not what harbor he seeks,
any wind is the right wind.
And by chance,
and with fate,
i was mistaken as your right wind.

You swear by the moon in the sky,
you'll be there by my side.
You swear by the stars in the night,
you'll be there protecting me.

But i know that these promises are lies,
and they are broken.
Promises are meant to be broken,
aren't i correct?

I am like a freed bird soaring in the clouds,
just waiting for the right cage to appear.
I don't regret,
but just feel hurt.

I know it is a past,
not a present,
nor will it be the future.
I give you my blessings and wish you happiness.

Learning to forget....
carin.



0 comments