Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

Whenever i see some lovey-dovey couples, i feel hu...
Here is a poem i composed out of interest and whic...
Whenever i sees his msgs he send to me previously,...
Hurt pierced through my heart, when i see him onli...
Recently, i am indulged in playimg online games~~ ...
Wow... It's been a week ever since i last posted.....
I haven't been posting for these past ten days, an...
This entry is a little lame.... you can skip if yo...
Nothing special happen today... As usual, my mum i...
I am jobless again... Haiz... I went for a job and...


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Friday, February 09, 2007

( @ 23:11 )

You will never know how it feels to be such a disappointing failure...





Parents expect you to do well, relatives giving you pressure by telling you to be a success, step-siblings asking you whether you are confident to be able to make it for the colleges, neighbours and friends telling you good luck, reminding you that you are a o level taker and you are taking your results, and that you are supposed to at least get almost the same grades like who and who...





And now, you got 2 passes and you flung your O Levels and not some random test or mock exam or what...


GCE O Levels...


A national exam and releases the results right before the chinese lunar new year.





What can i do... I bursted into tears when i see my results. No one was noticing that. No one. Not even the ones next to me.





Why? Because they are happily telling everyone they know that they make it into where and where...





No one notices me. Controling my tears and trying to comfort a girl next to me calling, telling that she make it and is bursting into tears of joy..





What about me?? Cry because i didn't make it and is comforting someone who has make it.


Please laugh all you want. This is funny. I cried for ay least 15 minutes without anyone noticing me.





And the most hilarious part of all is that the first one who had noticed me crying alone with no one around me comforting me or at the very, very, very least, be with me, is actually my junior who i didn't talk to much.





Laugh out loud. This is true, believe me, you have my words. This is 100% true and with real, true facts and not some random comedies.





Only after they finished their happy news then they come over trying to tell me it is okay to what and what...


Laugh it loud and clear.





I know you guys do care for me, but only after you have finish your very own business.


And i understand.





But i just feel that people around me are all hypocrites.


Real true friends? What are those? Do i have them? I don't know..





Maybe i do have one.


Thank you, mer. You have done alot for me, and i really do appreciate it. I know you are worried about me. I know.





However, i feel the loneliness again, the loneliness that is my real, true friend, which has been along with me, since i was born.








0 comments