Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

Missing you again
I just died
Love = driving?
Excruciating
I cant breathe ..
Love?
Genting!
I miss you..
I was the one tat gave up But I'm so pathetic now ...
Lucky me. I've been so busy these two days tat I d...


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

( Needing you @ 11:59 )

Baby..
I really missed you..

I know. I shouldnt be.
but i just cant control my thoughts.

That bitch hit me again.
I need your kisses to heal them.
Last night quarrel le, took my phone away, in the end, no pics of you pei me to bed.
This morning i dont know whats wrong with her.
Just becox house phone is in my room, she made a big fuss.
I give in, dont wanna quarrel, dont wanna hai dao my friend.
Cox she called him back.

Then she became damn ridiculous.
Took my windows phone, now my bb as well.
Lucky i gt old samsung as spare.
but samsung de abit problematic.

If you could be here, hold my hand, tell me i'll be fine cox i have you like you always do.
Sorry. Used to do.
Must keep remind myself "past tense past tense"
hahahahahhas.

If only you could be here, lead the way, assure me.
I'll leave this place now.

Few days more will be Ah Yang's wedding buffet gathering.
Few weeks more is her actual big day.
I dont know if i can last that long.
If i were to leave this place, what should i bring?
Piglet and the tee you bought for me is a must,

But somehow i keep looking at Chubby no.2 n 3.
Gifts from my second ex tat i've mentioned to you before.

I rmb you always tell me to lean on you.
When you fetch me from my ipp workplace, you said i can lean on you whenever im tired. so can i do that now?
When we were at USS, you said i could hug you if i want. I wanted to when we are saying goodbye. But you walked away too fast. You didnt turn back.

Baby.. I miss the way you call me 'Baby'
I miss the moments we were tgt.
I miss it when you insit on carrying my things for me
I miss it when you hold me hand, not wanting to let go
I miss it when you say you love me.

I know you dont anymore.
I wont be tat naive to think you still do.
But now.
I wanna be naive for a split second.

Baby, deep down in your heart, there must be somewhere.
Im still there. right?
That is why im not deleted from your fb list right?
That is why you still reply my msgs though you are being so cold to me. right?
Maybe. Just maybe.
You are reading this.

Just wanna let you know.
I Love You, Baby.
Im not someone who will say ILY easily.
Cox when i say it, i meant it.
I'll give up my life for the one I love.

Just becox I Love You,
I pushed you away, out of my world.
Just becox I Love You,
I know you deserve a better gal, someone who puts you in her first priority.
I couldnt. I need to settle too many problems.
Just becox I Love You,
I would rather be cruel to you, cold to you, bad to you.
So you can love another n forget all abt me.
So you would think I never loved you.
So you would think im just a selfish gal, who only thinks of herself n always neglect you.

I meant it when i say "要幸福喔"
I just want you to be happy, to last long with her, to be 幸福

不过, 我必须老实告诉你
我真的很爱你的
I never knew. Love can be so sweet.
You taught me tat having a guy always there for you, be it hard times or good times.
I can be 幸福 too.
You let me know i can rely on you for support. I dont have to bottle everything up
thus thank you for giving me 幸福

Baby. I need you now.
I need you right now.
Wipe my tears for me
Give me a hug
Tell me you will take care of me for the rest of your life
Your words keep ringing in my ears
They never go away, since the day i pushed you away
I gaved up on you
I regret le
But no uturns in life huh?

I should have accept your proposal at that moment.
Why must i stupidly keep thinking of others opinions?
Why must i keep scared of your parents will dont like etc.
Why am i tat dumb to let you go?

I want you back.
No.
I need you.

Baby J,
C <3 J

还是爱着你,
Carin



0 comments