Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

나는 거짓말쟁이
今天不知怎么搞的
old email joke
what's the truth then?
heartbroken
谢谢你
好聽
sleepless
what should i do
CNY 2012


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Sunday, February 12, 2012

( its tomorrow @ 23:29 )

Tomorrow is the day le
I have been repeatedly asking myself if I'm doing the right thing
Mum's health is getting from bad to worse
Im really worried

Her blood pressure is still as always
And she is showing symptoms of shitting blood
Its horrible. Gosh
I cant describe my feelings

Yet I know I cant keep dragging
If I keep dragging, it will never end

She had been coughing badly
Dad is getting more tired than before
And the china worker is going back n not coming back Singapore

Soooooo many things in freaking worried
And haiz

Well, at least recently gt one happy thing
I made up my mind tat the person I wanna be with is Joseph
I push away my fears n believe in him, in us.
Its a magical thing. When you are in love, it kinda give you strength in some sense

Nightmares wise
I dont have dreams these days
But it's annoying me with tat suffocating feeling i get every night
Its like there are spirits in my room?
Well as for that I'm not sure
Im a free thinker but i definitely believe in spirits.

Sorry to all who worship God, be it Allah, Jesus Christ, Mother Mary or any Taosim Deity
I really seriously don't believe the existence of God

As for my luggage
Omo
Chaotic, mess n i feel there's always something i didn't bring
If possible, honestly i would love to bring my whole room over

Headaches n muscle aches are getting worse to horrible
Back hurts while standing, heels hurt as well
Neck n lower back n shoulders hurt while lying down
Basically, any posture or position my whole body aches

Its just few hours away from the critical turning point of my life
Headaches sia haiz
I really dont know how to describe my feelings

Today afternoon, Michelle, Vivian, Auntie Jessie n Uncle Loh came
It feels good to have the family feeling

And today I'm kissing Calisda like hell
Hahahhahah
Coz i guess i might not be able to go back and find her

These days i try to obey parents as much as possible
Trying to be a little nice to them
What will happen to them after i left?

Haiz
My mind not functioning
Argh. Headache

But i can move out, i really need to thank one person
Without him, moving out is definitely impossible
The person who knows me well n understand me without words: Hui <3

I know it's hard for you to put me down,
But since we have agreed to be just friends, and I've made myself clear with you
I sincerely hope you can find a gal who's worth you

I cant thank you enough
For always being by my side
And always there when i need someone
Always my pillar of strength

I can only say
Tankyuu Ben Ben <3

Well, I'm not gonna slp tonight.
I failed to keep myself awake last night
So tonight i prepared RunningMan!!
Something tat will never make me slp!
Wahahahahahahahha clever me

My silly boyy super cute neh
Cox i gt no mood to think of anything other than tomorrow
He today sent me a photo of BR! Omo
It cheers me up wor
Hahahah but it made me crave for it :'(
Next time drag him pei me eat at least twice a month :P

Then hor, he discuss family trip with family to Genting
He count me in too!
Heehee :D

Yet my silly boyy apologize for thinking about trip tgt, v day, etc etc
Silly de. Heehee omo he's just soo cute!
Everytime also he say i silly
Heehee my turn to say he silly hehheh <3



0 comments