Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

Grocery shopping!!
White Valentines ♥
Songs of The Sea
忙 忙 忙
lovely companion? delicious food?
nervous and happy day ♥
Im finally a 22yr old
Cant slp..
You n I
Confidence?


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Monday, March 19, 2012

( happening ah happening @ 02:42 )

These few days super happening ah
After I just finish typing my blog post for Thurs, March 15, which is Mer's bdae as well!
I did rmb to post on her fb to wish her happie birthday hahah
Well, meet Kaya for a long night chat like till morning,
I walked her back to her condo apartment but didnt go up, only went to the pool side to chill
But to my amaze, the condo is quite cool n surprisingly not much indians around there, mostly angmohs

Anyways, chat the whole night,
Erm. I should use morning? Lol
then till about 5, I left and headed home
But when Im walking back, Deardear's expression when he say wanna go USS keep flashing in my mind
I keep thinking of his disappointed expression n tone when I told him to wait till June

So I have a sudden childish and immature thought of going USS with Deardear
But well, we went and its really fun
except when we were queueing for the water ride at the Lost World section
we had some issues..cuz of tiny little dumb things..
like the date we went for our first USS..
the date we first hold hands,
the date we first kissed..
But Deardear only gt one right.. which the first time we hold hands was when we officially gt tgt

It was August 12, 2011 when we went for our first USS..
It was February 22, when we first hold hands..
It was February 25, when we first kissed..right in the middle of Orchard..

The dates are soooo impt to me..so I just wanna rmb them..
I was having abit of PMS..probably.
But Im really disappointed tat Deardear cant really rmb n needa refer.. =\

Well, we apologised to each other.
And..
We conquered Battlestar Galatica numerous times n the Transformers ride!
It is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally cool! But I guess Im really quite slim la
I keep hit against the metal stuff during the Transformers ride n its like damn pain
But Im thankful I have Deardear with me as my human safety belt heehee!

Oh ya! I bought the Gingerbread man water bottle! Its still with Deardear though
Cuz no money to buy the Transformers one which is damn cool, with Bumblebee de head!
We had our dinner @ Merlion there, wanted to eat Subway de
But in the end, we eat pasta from 7-Eleven
(Deardear, 只要和你在一起, 不管吃什么, 都是香的 ♥)

The fireworks are really daebakk!! Jjang!
I love fireworks since young n its like.. always so amazing to see fireworks..
no matter how many times I watch fireworks, I still will be amazed hahah

We took the long route back from USS: Sentosa broadwalk
But it is really beautiful at night!
Maybe its becuz Deardear is with me, thus I feel tat the night is really charming~
We chat alot.. n when we talked about the movie: 2012
Deardear ask me what I will do if I have two tickets to survive the crisis
I say I will give Deardear one ticket n another one to my mum
and I will enjoy the last moments of my life alone
Deardear's reply to the same question really touched me..
"I will go look for you n we will face the crisis tgt"

I just keep falling deeper for my boyy.. ♥


Well the one thing I enjoyed most is to sleep in Deardear's arms..
To see his eyes.. his sleepy face.. his cute yawning.. even his snoring.. heehee~
心里突然觉得.. 自己好幸福 好幸福..
"This cute boyy is mine" I often whisper to myself ^^

Well then Deardear's mama woke me up :0
The moment I woke up, its like:
Omo, why is it Deardear's mama wake me up? :X
And I suuuuuper late for my appointment with Fabian!
In the end, I reached like almost 4?!
*faints*

Anyways, Tankyuu Fabian for the treat! Its superb!
I shall go back for more Japanese curry next time! Shall bring Deardear go try!
And Fabian ah, dont forget you promise me to cook and teach me Japanese curry from scratch de!
Shall date you out for lunch or drinks when I pass by your workplace, since I needa renew my library books soon also

Fabian accompany me to PS after our lunch @ Coco Ichibanya Curry house @ 313
to find Deardear awhile cuz I missing him though only like few hours never see each other :X
Deardear bought me glass cups n tupperware! Tankyuu Deardear!
Deardear 神神秘秘 buy materials for my next month de monthsary pressie.. Hmm.. *curious*

After shopping @ Daiso, Fabian n Deardear accompany me to Kaya's place
Fabian walk home from there, since his place is near
But saying byebye to Deardear is always the toughest thing :'[

Kaya cooked me reeeeally delicious fish soup noodles!
My very first time to eat my Pighead's cooking after I know her for so many years lol
But the soup is really Jjang!
Stewed for hours de soup leh... Pighead say gonna cook me tat again when she gets back from her journey to Macau, HongKong n Taiwan.. Heehee~
Pighead, I shall cook you good food when you come back also
And a big Tankyuu for all the 粮食 tat you donate to me :D

Tankyuu Deardear for helping me carry all those heavy heavy stuffs back home!
Was sticking close to Deardear when at Kaya's place heehee~
When I say byebye to Deardear outside my place, I almost cry sia.. Haiz..
Its always toughest to say byebye to Deardear.. Sometimes wanna really glue to him like super glue for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week tat kind
But well, Im more rational? Hmmm... Or can control my feelings abit bit better?

But the moment I saw Deardear from my windows.. HAIZ
My eyesight too good? I feel tat Deardear is tearing up le..
Ahhduiiiii I can see his eyes start watery watery when we say byebye at my gates..
So when Deardear say he miss me..
I use lightning speed to unpack n clear all the stuffs Kaya donate to me which is like 4 big packs..
Then bring my stuffs for overnight at Deardear's place
and ta-dah
There I go, running after the bus and appear at Deardear's place
But Deardear daebakk la
I whatsapp him, he didnt see
So I 罚站 outside his place.. lol
In the end, I called Deardear then he open door for me hahah

But Deardear is the cutest guy in the whole universe!
Heehee~ He tear up when he see me nor!
不管多累, 看到他感动的样子, 我就觉得一切都值得了
自己觉得我真的好幸福 好幸福

Sleeping in Deardear's arms is the most blissful thing Heehee~
Deardear, I love you!! ♥

Another blissful thing is 被 Deardear 的声音叫醒~
But I quite emo.. cuz Deardear 为了我 dont wanna go for guard duty
Im really touched but I emo is cuz Deardear's mama seem to give me weird glances haiz..
I really dont wanna give a single bit of bad impression for Deardear's family neh
Well. After breakfast, we went to my ex landlord, 媚姐's place
to collect my $300 n to return her the keys
Tankyuu 媚姐 for the really nice lunch!
Though it wasnt filling la, its really yummy!

And I found my bra! Im so thankful lor
Hahahah My criss cross bra ♥

Haiz.. But.. On the bus, we chat alot about our pasts..
And whenever its regarding tat M gal or C gal,
I just feel very 辛苦 n sometimes I really dont wanna to listen.. cuz memories will rush back esp tat C gal..
But.. I still wanna know.. about them.. Haiz.. Sooooo contradicting.. :X

And whenever its reagrding to Ben,
Deardear 会和我有一样的感觉吧?
McDonalds' breakfast with Ben seems to affect Deardear alot..
Haiz.. Deardear, I didnt mean to keep it from you
But it is true tat Im keeping a distance away from Ben le
我真的和 Ben 讲清楚了
So Deardear please trust my love for you k? :]

Omo.. Im so missing my boyy :'[



0 comments