Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

Im finally a 22yr old
Cant slp..
You n I
Confidence?
I miss you...
valentines
imma disappointment
its tomorrow
나는 거짓말쟁이
今天不知怎么搞的


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Thursday, March 01, 2012

( nervous and happy day ♥ @ 02:46 )

Omo. Today I finally received call from Jack - BuzzThee Sales Manager!
Yeah. I passed my interviews and Im working as a Sales Executive for BuzzThee starting from March 1, 2012 which is today yeah.
Im gonna report to work in a few hours!
Sooo thrilled and excited!

After signing contract with BuzzThee, I plan to get some jeans and a bag suitable for business de, which means pocket gonna burn a big big hole =[
And true enough.
My expenses are wayyyyy over budget liao omo
All thanks to my stupid taste *sigh*

But heart pain is heart pain
I still love shopping with Mei and Deardear, not to forget his family!
That day went shopping with Mei and Deardear: bought a pair of Zara heels @ $129.00 (I know its ex, but its really gorgeous okays ^^)
and also my Charles & Keith heels that I've been eye-ing for a looooooong time
I think I did fb about it before

Well. Today is shopping with Deardear and his family (Sis, Mum and Dad)
Its sooooo unexpected la
Original plan is to meet Deardear to buy jeans n bag @ Nex tgt de
But suddenly become parent-meeting session
Omo. *faints*
I guess my nervousness is suuuuuuper obvious =X
Deardear realised my sweaty palm getting more serious when I saw his family hehheh~
Met his auntie also, but only for a short while like 5 mins or less?

Then I wanted to tell Deardear next time then buy those stuff de
But I was too nervous till I almost forget to greet ppl
I really very jialat =[

Anyways, we still went to Isetan to get my bag
Im more concern about the price tag then the bag design honestly
I already over spent till dont know how to say liao
So this means cup noodles for the following days =0

I really jialat
I forgot to thank Deardear's mum for helping me with the bag!
Omo. Im hopeless la
Didnt even thank his sis for helping me save $3 cox used her Isetan card
and hor
she paid for me (I still havent return her the money)

But Deardear is sweet and naughty! Hahah
On the way to Nex, keep saying what 姐弟恋..
Haiz. I know I look older lor. Happy?
*pouts*
Seriously la. Deardear baby face leh
I old hag face =.=
*emo*
Somemore, I obviously already nervous about meeting his family liao
Then add on with the 姐弟恋 thingy
I sure emo + sad + pissed de ma
Still got the cheek to ask me not angry lol

But hor. I forgive but I wont forget! Wahahah!
Cuz my sweet Deardear helped me 挡 all the arrows from his family heehee~
Tankyuu Deardear ♥

But but but but, Deardear really 色色的 la
Always cheat me.. and I always kena cheated!
Everytime say peck on cheek, then jiu kiss dao lips, then *blush*
Aiya! I must be smarter next time!
And at bus interchange say those 没营养的! Your brain hor must put inside washing machine wash! >x<

Today really quite 'happening' eh
But its was fun n happy ♥

Btw, Deardear ah
Rmb we at escalator on the way to 7-Eleven to buy drink
I said you fatty n must cut weight (really must cut abit la)
Then you replied later too shuai ppl snatch how
I replied in Korean rmb?
Its 내꺼야, which means: You belong to me / You are mine ♥
Heehee~



0 comments