Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

Dilemma
Needing you
Missing you again
I just died
Love = driving?
Excruciating
I cant breathe ..
Love?
Genting!
I miss you..


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Saturday, October 15, 2011

( Another Satan @ 17:11 )

Satan,

I got rid of you alrdy. But you have another twin bro now.
I tot a blockhead can't hurt me.

Just like you, promise promise and promise.
Break break break n break.
How nice.

Lucas, I told you tat Satan is a fall angel, Lucifer?
And I said tat even though Lucifer is a fallen angel, a bad guy, the evil one, I'll still love you as you are.

Now you have your twin, Blockhead.
Everytime I try to give myself a chance to love, I'm bound to fail.

Just realize I dont think of Lucas, Wilfred not even Joseph for the past few days.
Only keep thinking of that bloody idiotic Bloackhead.

Maybe I should give him a chance.
I should put faith in him.
I should believe I can be in love de, I can be blissful de.
How nice how nice.

Thinking of this Blockhead for the whole night till insomnia. Now my dark eye circles so deep.

I thought he misses me even more.
Thus the moment I gt back my phone, I msg him immediately. See tat he haven't reply. Worry this worry tat.
What if he fell asleep in the living room again?
What if he fell sick?
What if he catch a cold how?
If he sick, gt ppl take care ma?
Keep thinking abt him.n him only.

Tell me give him chance
Tell me believe in him
Blah blah blah
I really too naive le

Call him Cox i miss him
Its obvious isn't it?
When you receive a call from someone, 100% is Cox the person is thinking of you, missing you then will call you wad
Then you miss her also, yearn for her.
She happy cannot laugh cannot smile ah?
Then say she laugh is Cox she tease you
Wtf.
She eat too full ah? Or too.bored?

Nevermind.
Best part?
You miss him whole night then exchange with " I go find OTHER GAL"
WOAH
WIN LIAO LOR

Then give empty promise again la?
Promises are meant to be broken.
A joke can hurt.
Heartbreaks are hard to heal.

Dont tell me you are tat blockheaded to not know these.
Argh.
I shall not be naive le


I will REMEMBER to talk to you in MONOTONED MANNER
DONT MISS YOU

COX IN EXCHANGE
YOU WILL TELL ME
YOU WANT SOME OTHER GAL
HOW NICE
HOW NICE
ITS TO ASK SOMEONE TO FUCK OFF IN ANOTHER WORDS
HA HA
WHAT A JOKE



0 comments