Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

happening ah happening
Grocery shopping!!
White Valentines ♥
Songs of The Sea
忙 忙 忙
lovely companion? delicious food?
nervous and happy day ♥
Im finally a 22yr old
Cant slp..
You n I


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

( Crying n Wiping tears @ 23:30 )

Haiz....
Today didnt go work again..
Coughing like mad..

Daddy Alan visited me and bought me tea! (I know Deardear dont like I use the word, Daddy cuz it sounds as if he is my sugar daddy, but that is what I address him la.. =\)
He is always so sweet n nice to me! Just like I got myself another dad! Heehee~

Then I cab to Internation Plaza to meet Pighead's client, Lynn
A nice lady who actually chat awhile with me, and thus I start promoting BuzzThee to her since she seems interested
But honestly alot of OLs are good actress and always will show interests in things tat they actually heck care
Well. Whatsoever. Its a good chance for me to know another possible client and to me, they look like $

Then I went to Bugis alone. Quite emo.. Cuz the moment I step out of my place, Im crying like mad
On cab, the uncle so nice, gave his box of tissue, cuz when Im on the phone with Deardear, Im sobbing till damn ugly.. T^T
But when I hang up on him, I tell myself, its time for business
No more tears, tat must wait.
So I wipe my tears and put on my shades, put on my fake smile and strong front
There I go, meeting Lynn
Then the moment I bid farewell with Lynn, tears start flowing again
Tap is on, yeah
So Im crying and attracting numerous glares from ppl walking from International Plaza to Tanjong Pagar MRT then to Bugis Street..
Went to collect my long waited stuffs!!
Deardear's monthsary pressie for next month, something reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally special and erm.. shy >x<
And something cute tat is for when I move to Pighead's place de
My cute cat ring!! I have a gold one with diamonds eyes, this new one is silver with black eyes and a diamond at the heart there! Im not a fan of cats but I just somehow obsessed with cats rings ( I dont know why also)
And also something for me n Deardear de heehee~

Anyways, I bought buns for Deardear
Well.. Cry otw back again. Haiz
Made chrysanthemum before I went out in the afternoon, wanna give Deardear de
But well, Deardear say stay home, so I drank them all

Just now chat alot with Mei~
A true Heart to Heart chat..

Haiz.. Somehow I feel like Mei is like a younger version of me in some sense?
And what we have went through is rather similar?
But our characters are sooooooooooooo different. Hahah
Well.. I just feel tat having a sister feels blissful ^^

Mei ah.. Jie will not allow you to flung your N levels de!
Deardear also wont allow!
I cant imagine if you really gotta be send back to China..
Oh dear.. Im gonna cry again T^T
Last night I cry Mei wipe my tears,
She cry I stuff her tissue.. Hahah

I just love this sister of mine ♥



0 comments