Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

Happy 1st Monthsary ♥
Crying n Wiping tears
happening ah happening
Grocery shopping!!
White Valentines ♥
Songs of The Sea
忙 忙 忙
lovely companion? delicious food?
nervous and happy day ♥
Im finally a 22yr old


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Thursday, March 29, 2012

( Im disappointed @ 02:50 )

Today is quite a emo day..
Morning high fever n bad headache.. then cant go for work cuz really bad headache till cant get off the bed..
Giddy till I cant stand properly.. Woke up by Deardear's morning call
But head spinning, thus I went back to slp..
Last night rushing work, slept with laptop still on, burining my feet,
contact lenses not taken off almost cause infections..

Im like burning when I woke up again at 11, by Deardear's voice..
A blissful thing, but it turned into disaster
Deardear, you really broke my heart today
I having high fever, but you were doubting Im really sick
"You suddenly pop out fever ah"
That really broke me down into tears

And the rest of the day, you didnt really show concern if im alright le..

When you came to my place, I thought you came to check on me if Im fine..
But.. you were only afraid tat Im still angry n I would ask you to leave..
Deardear, if I were you,
even you were to use broom to shoo me away,
I still wanna make sure you are fine

As your gf, no matter how sick or unwell I feel,
Im still worried if you are fine, n when you took buses to unknown destinations,
I really panicked till I cant eat a single grain of porridge not even water..
kept crying at the thought tat something might happen to you..

But it didnt seem to have come across your mind tat my fever is really serious..

=====
Mei, sorry to have made you so worried about me..
Always so crybaby..
恋爱真的不要碰..
除非真的爱上了, 否则不要去找

我若不是真的爱上你姐夫, 已认定他了
也会选择一个人
自在 无牵挂 多好

Compo cannot write 'I HATE YOU" oh..
Hahahahhahah!! 讨厌你姐夫常惹我哭 也不能拿compo来 "报复"

Tankyuu for the delicious lunch, though only canfood n porridge
But you still heat them up for me.. =']

Doing your E-learning with you really bring back memories of being a secondary student..
Touching E-maths really is fun..
Used to hate maths but I love them ever since I flung my first O levels

Mei, dont forget what I told you oh!
Must always read your questions twice before you answer la
Since your English is not tat good!!
And dont always complicate the questions esp when they are damn easy la

Like the question tat dont really need calculations:
A watch is sold at a discount of $15. Its original profit is 10% of its cost price. The cost price is $100.
The answer is $125 at a glance, but really dont know how you calculate till you can get lost hahahah!
But Im still more worried about your English and Chemistry la.

Physics I still can help you.
But English really hard unless you put in effort to improve
Your compo.. though I only read your first two paragraphs..
I really gonna vomit blood le.
Vocab, spelling n grammar mistakes.. GOSH.
*FAINTS*

Im seriously worrying about your N Levels.
Shall start communicate with you in English from tmr onwards!


But still...
Thanks for being there when I need someone to cry to and talk to
Love you, Mei~
=====

Well,
after quarrel with Deardear today
suddenly had a thought tat
maybe we arent suitable..
I so sick of quarrelling..
so sick of crying..
so sick.. n so sick..
maybe, just maybe.. we should end it

But tears well up and I start sobbing hard when that thought appears in my mind

Hahah.. Mei look at me and said,
"姐啊.. 你太爱姐夫了..
你只是没看到他 就想他想到哭 想得要死
如果和他分开, 你真的会死吧"

Deardear,
我还是好爱好爱你
不过, 我真的对你好失望..
Marriage vow 不是随便说说的

Since long ago, I stop believing in vows and promises
但我容许自己傻一回,
相信了你的誓言..
In sickness n in health..

Deardear..
Im disappointed.



0 comments