Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

Im disappointed
Happy 1st Monthsary ♥
Crying n Wiping tears
happening ah happening
Grocery shopping!!
White Valentines ♥
Songs of The Sea
忙 忙 忙
lovely companion? delicious food?
nervous and happy day ♥


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Sunday, April 01, 2012

( 난 정말 행복입니다 ♥ @ 11:00 )

Morning Deardear really daebakk la
Greet me with "Are you high yesterday?" =.=

WHERE GT PPL GREET PPL WITH THIS IN THE MORNING DE LA!
*EMO*
Thought will hear something simple like "Morning Dear ♥"
Ahduiiii dont know what is in his brain
Somemore keep ask me to reply his question lol

But his sleeping face is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally cute la
And I keep use my hair to tickle his armpits when he's sleeping heehee~
Then he keep fidget wahahahah~

Anyways, he's just so super cute la
But HAIZ
I tried using simple Korean to praise him BUT he ask Poohpooh to smack me
HMPH!!

Well, Deardear didnt inform his mama abt the SOL
Haiz.. Somehow I felt damn guilty..
I know its bcuz of the fucked up system thats why he kena punishment for nothing,
but I felt tat if I didnt pop up tat Saturday night, Deardear would have gone for the guard duty on Sunday morning..
Thus from tat day I felt damn bad.. esp when I received that glance from Deardear's mama..
Haiz..

Deardear kena for 7days! A whole week *faints*
Im gonna miss him till like dont know what le
Although what Deardear say is true tat he can still sms me when he is free,
but Deardear.. I dont know when I become so "sticky" de
Just wanna stick to you everyday ma..

Hmmm.. Last night didnt really had a good slp..
Ultra super tired..
But didnt really slp well.. Aches and pain from all over the body + nightmare..
Yesh nightmare.
I cant really remember clearly the details of the dream,
but the bits n pieces I link up gave me a conclusion: 日有所思, 夜有所梦

阿公's wake.. Its something I forever cannot rmb clearly what happen
But having to go through it again from day one to last day once again in my dream,
its super torturing.. esp from a thrid party's view..
Gosh..
Wake up in cold sweat and tears flowing non stop..
Something I cannot comprehend till now..
I cant rmb much during the whole funeral yet in my dreams I seem to be able to rmb those I dont really rmb..
Aiya I dont know how to say la.
Selective memory?

Shall continue again tmr ba!
Time to go for Jacelyn's birthday party!! xD



0 comments