Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

난 정말 행복입니다 ♥
Im disappointed
Happy 1st Monthsary ♥
Crying n Wiping tears
happening ah happening
Grocery shopping!!
White Valentines ♥
Songs of The Sea
忙 忙 忙
lovely companion? delicious food?


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Monday, April 02, 2012

( Time, please freeze @ 23:58 )

Yesterday went Jacelyn's birthday party and it was really fun!
Good food, nice people and most importantly, its with Deardear! Heehee~
Though im still kinda emo, I really enjoy playing with Jacelyn n Deardear's accompany ^^

Jacelyn is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally super cute but Deardear cuter!
I dont know is it I oversensitive or think too much, I sense tat when Im really too engrossed in playing with Jacelyn and neglected Deardear, Deardear seemed to be a little sad(?), emo(?) and kinda jealous of Jacelyn(?) Hahahahhah!

When we were leaving Jacelyn's house for movie, Jacelyn suddenly hug Deardear's thigh..
My heart sank immediately..
Haiz.. Im always soft hearted to kids.. esp their cries..
Gosh I almost cry when Jacelyn dont want us to leave without her and wants us to bring her to her "wet wet" T^T

Ahdui~ I almost forgot to mention!
Im still emo when I pinched Deardear's cheek in front of Jacelyn and she hit my hand and shot me a "Why are you bullying my 舅舅?!"
*draws circle in a corner*
I suddenly become a villian who "bully" her 舅舅.. Haizzzzzzzzzzz

But Jacelyn is now more familiar with me le.. after seeing me 4 times (if my memory didnt fail me)

Hmmm.. me n my STM..
Oh!
Me n Deardear went for our first movie!!
Know each other so long and officially gt tgt for 1 month ++ le, then we watch our first movie hahah
My boyy is a movie lover told me this xD

" The Hunger Games", our first movie
Well actually if I were to rate, I find this movie so-so only
The story plot too predictable liao
Though I quite like the part where the Game designer set forest fires to force Katnis to move away from the borders part

Somehow.. Time flies when Im with Deardear..
Just wish tat time can stop or crawl or freeze when we are tgt neh..
I know its impossible lol

Haiz...
Im gonna miss him dearly..



0 comments