Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

Fighting!
Time, please freeze
난 정말 행복입니다 ♥
Im disappointed
Happy 1st Monthsary ♥
Crying n Wiping tears
happening ah happening
Grocery shopping!!
White Valentines ♥
Songs of The Sea


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Thursday, April 05, 2012

( Deardear ♥ @ 00:58 )

Deardear, 可能你过去的她们 说过我说过的话
但我只希望 你不要拿我跟她们相提并论
她们是她们, 我是我

对我来说, 你对我太重要
我只会对我在乎的人发脾气
我很需要你给的信任

Deardear, you might not have self confidence,
you might not believe or trust me 100%
I understand its human nature to doubt, even the person who is most dearest or impt to you
But I just wanna gain your trust when I assure you

I keep telling you that He wont be back
Its just bcuz I wanna assure you and take away some of your insecurities, even its just 1% of it

Im telling you again
He is not gonna be back. He is just a part of my past and its a part I wanna forget
To me, no one matters most now, other than you, Joseph Soong.

No matter who is gonna confess to me or wanna patch back or want me back in their life,
I seriously dont give a damn.

I add different languages into our conversations, just to make it more fun n spice it up abit
So I seriously dont understand why tease me or laugh at me only when Im speaking in a 'C' dialect slang?
Deardear, maybe you should think about it.
Is it that you have some 偏见 on the 'C' ppl in 'S'?
Thats why you dont like it when Im speaking in their slang?
(*Note: the Capital letters in the '_' refers to country name)
Deardear, Im sorry that I was rude to your friends/buddies..
I apologise for tat and I owe them an apology.
But I just dont like to argue or quarrel with you over insignificant little things.
I speak in 'K', 'J' or 'C' dialect/language cuz I find it fun and interesting.
I hate a portion of the 'C' ppl, but doesnt mean I hate all.
I like the country and the languages or dialects they have.
Its a culture and art to me.

You are my source of happiness.
I feel secured when Im with you, cuz I know no matter what happens,
I have you protecting me.
Deardear, you might not be physically next to me,
but I know our hearts are linked.
我知道 当我在想你的时候,
你也在想我

Deardear,
I only want you in my life.
I have confidence that I wont have a change of heart.
I see us in our future.
I cherish our present.
I have faith in our love.
I believe in us.
I only need you.
I only love you
And,
I cant live without you, Joseph Soong ♥



0 comments