Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

不能没有你
我的习惯 ♥
PMS PMS
Fighting!!
Deardear ♥
Fighting!
Time, please freeze
난 정말 행복입니다 ♥
Im disappointed
Happy 1st Monthsary ♥


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Thursday, April 19, 2012

( Forever n always ♥ @ 00:37 )

Today stay home most of the day till evening went out to meet Deardear,
me n my poor time management again..
Im late by about 50mins.. as the original meetup time was 6.30pm
But I reached at 7.20pm =\

I panicked like hell when Deardear said he gonna starve himself n skip dinner despite his hunger cuz Im late.. Worst was when he said if I dont reach by 7, he gonna skip breakfast tmr..
I fell otw way to Deardear's house n hurt my knee..
I would rather I skip meals for days or weeks, I also dont want my boyy to starve himself..

Deardear what you said is true..
最痛的不是伤害自己或自己受到伤害, 而是看到自己最爱的人受到伤害..或是自己把最爱的人推入痛苦的深渊..

But Deardear is reeeally very scary when he is angry or when his devilish side comes out..
I will feel shivers down my spine.. n will feel myself trembling with fear..

But when Deardear saw my wound.. I strongly feel his love..
I just love the way he call me to go slp, cuz he knows I didnt had enough slp.. n couldnt slp well on my current bed..
Tankyuu Deardear for helping me rub my painful back.. but Deardear never help me rub my elbow.. Its still quite painful neh..
Shopping with Deardear is always enjoyable~ though its more of window shopping hahah =P
Wanted to renew those three books but cant renew le haiz
No choice so borrowed another new book by the name: Flourish
And of cuz its a psychological related book again hahah
Well, I can lose everything but my dream/ambition n Deardear ♥

We had our very first bubble tea: Comebuy
Its really nice and the pearls are better than Koi
But Im still a Koi fan hahah
Im so craving for Koi's Hazelnut milk tea n Black tea Macchiato!
I always wanted to try their Ice cream milk tea!
Hmm.. Shall google for the Koi stores location then when save up money le, can go with Deardear to try out! Heehee~

Deardear is so cute when I was keeping my laundry heehee~
For that moment, I suddenly feel like we are 一对小夫妻 doing housechores tgt.. though only awhile.. ^^

I said goodbye to my two kids tonight..
The two bears.. a brown n a white from Ben..
Deardear.. Tankyuu for forgiving me and being so understanding to me..
I was really moved when Deardear told me tat he understand how difficult it was for me to part with the kids, cuz to me, all my softies are like my own kids..
And I always believed tat the softies have souls..
To know tat Deardear appreciate tat I made this choice.. the pain in my heart lessen so much..

A frustrating thing happened while I say goodbye the very last time to my kids..
Mei confronted the fucking landlady to ask for her deposit
Seriously FUCK TAT BITCH
Last night I left my laundry in the washing machine n forgot to get them out before I fell asleep
When I went over the other rm to ask them nicely to turn on the main power for the air conditioning, that bloody bitch start nagging about what wastage of electricity blah blah blah
HEY HELLO you said tat the rental you quote us is bloodily inclusive of PUB bill n internet connection okays!
FYI, I have been always using my own internet connection n I have never tapped on your lousy internet connection before, not even once!
Well, if she is not gonna return full amount of Mei's deposit on Sunday, Im so sorry but I shall apologise first, cuz I will make sure I make a big scene for her
Since she wanna make things hard for me, I shall make her life bitter ^^

Anyways, tat apart.
Deardear read my previous blog post and we chat about it
I start bomb him with alot of things again
But Deardear is still so sweet n understanding to me..
Gosh.. Deardear..
I was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally moved by your words..
Sometimes I feel helpless,
At times I felt hopeless,
Its true I still feel homeless..
But I know theres always a place I call it home: Deardear's heart ♥

Deardear.. We shall work hard n build our own home!
Heehee~
Neh Deardear.. Sorry tat I always pissed you off, But tankyuu for everything..

I love you, I need you..
my forever n always, Joseph Soong ♥



0 comments