Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

PMS PMS
Fighting!!
Deardear ♥
Fighting!
Time, please freeze
난 정말 행복입니다 ♥
Im disappointed
Happy 1st Monthsary ♥
Crying n Wiping tears
happening ah happening


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

( 我的习惯 ♥ @ 02:00 )

Today finally Deardear end his SOL le.. Finally I can see and touch and feel my boyy physically..
But the start of the day sucks ttm seriously..

Fell aslp last night, crying too hard,
thinking hard, did a reflection of the past week..
I admit I was selfish..but I honestly start doubting..
Doubtful of this r/s..my efforts..etc etc..

Maybe its my PMS mood or maybe not, but seriously I dont know
许许多多说不出的感触..好多思绪交错..

只想着玩, 我错了
没有顾虑你的心情 你的感受, 我错了
对不起 Deardear..

Deardear.. I felt like dying when I heard you cried in the phone..

Deardear,
我发现.. 没有你在身边..
就好象 jigsaw puzzle 少了一块
But..
站在你身边.. 总觉得..
自己好丑.. 我的自信超低..
你总是好耀眼.. 又可爱 又帅..
Always so charming..
Deardear, you might not realise.. But there's always girls checking you out..
I always feel so proud of my guy.. Im so fortunate n lucky to have you..
入得了厨房, 带出门超有面子
好想好想炫耀给所有的人 告诉他们
我的男朋友长得帅又可爱, 会做菜
样样都好厉害 好强
But his gf.. Haiz.. Super CMI

Whenever we take pics.. You always complain about my cheeks..
Then I start to realise..
I need some weight loss..
Now.. lose too much weight lol
And.. dislike eating?

Though Deardear always tell me, Im attractive..pretty..
But of cuz.. only in your eyes Deardear ^^

Without makeup.. I dont dare to take solo pics..
And when taking pics with you, I just wish I have my makeup with me..
But Deardear once told me something really touching..
"我觉得我的Dear自然, 不化妆时,  最美"

Kinda overslept and couldnt wake up on time to take bus or train to meet Deardear outside his camp..
Thus spent a bomb on cab..just hoping to be able to see my boyy asap..
But before I reach, Deardear's tone.. was really kinda harsh..
What's worse was.. His expression when he saw me..
I so wanted to smile brightly, cuz the guy I missed so much is finally.. physically standing next to me..
Not in my dreams..
But Deardear's face was black like charcoal..
I seriously dont wanna anyhow think.. cuz I know my boyy missed me hell lot too..
But his expression was like telling me, he wasnt happy to see me..
I know.. He was just pissed that I couldnt manage my time again..
And I spent money on something I shouldnt which is TAXI

Well,
I couldnt hold his hand any tighter I guess?
We were like squeezing each other's hand..
Too afraid to lose each other..
Hugging my boyy is definitely something I love doing most..
Not the soft fluffy kids: Poohpooh, Pigpig nor Little Pigpig..
But thee real "Pooh" of mine ♥

Went McDonald's for breakfast..
And my stupid dearest Pighead called up from Taiwan lol
Stupid Pighead spoil my 'mood' hahah
But Im happy to hear from my dearest buddy =]

Then when we go home..
Well..
Deardear really hurt me with his words..
" I f a bloody cb"
I was really hurt to hear tat.. holding back tears..
It was meant to be a joke.. I guess?
But.. this joke really hurt..
I accepted Deardear's apology though.. =]

We went to Golden Mile Complex after tat,
to check the rates for Genting with or without hotel accomadation
Alamak.. Going Genting during the peak season is really ex neh!

Then we went opposite to eat the mixed vege rice!
Gosh its still so cheap and good!
*craving for more ikan bilis*
The grass jelly auntie still so talkative as ever hahah
But thier grass jelly is nice!
Hahahah I gave Deardear half of my rice n yet I still cant finish my rice lol
Im just so 'anti-rice'
Deardear finished his whole big plate of food though =0

We walked to Bugis, wanted to catch movie
But damn emo cuz the cinema really cmi neh
So we took bus to Suntec and walked to Marina Square
Wanted to watch 'Titanic 3D', but really sad tat the showtimes are really little.. =\
Im glad tat we watched 'The Vow' though!!
A great movie definitely worth watching! So wanna re-watched it again in Deardear's arms~ Heehee
This movie is inspired by true story thus it made me think..if..if..
If one day *touch wood*
If one day that happens to me n Deardear, what will we do.. how will we respond or react.. etc
Think n think.. I start crying le =\
Deardear damn li hai la
Ppl start crying, he jiu realise le!
I think I caught a glimpse of my boyy wiping his tears(?)
But its really a very very very good movie!

My first movie with Deardear seating couple seats!
Now I know why couples love couple seats le, cuz can cuddle in your boyy's arms is really sooooooo comfy
I guess if the movie wasnt tat great, I would have fallen asleep le
But I shall bring jacket the next time we go for movie!
I was feeling super cold le, but when I touched my boyy's hands (!?)
Gosh he was like freezing! Totally no temperature de la
I was like warmer than him lor hahah

I love something the guy told the gal in the movie..
'I love you for who you are, not someone I want you to be'
超感动的.. T^T
Suddenly.. I felt envy.. like super ultra envy for her to have found someone like him who loves her for someone she already is and accept her for who she was before, yet never wants her to be someone he wants..
This part I really cry damn hard.. hahah

Then Deardear brought me MBS!!
First time there! And gosh the scenery is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally gorgeous!
On the way there, Deardear told me 好甜蜜的话~
电影里的台词.. My boyy said to me..
The level of 感动 was honestly quite low..
I felt moved.. and my boyy was really really sweet..
But I dont know why.. I believe when my boyy said those words, they were from the bottom of his heart..
I just felt.. abit hard for me to believe he can do it..
For my boyy to accept who I already am, impossible I guess?
My bad habits esp time management is something my boyy have been nagging on me
and I know it very well tat I should kick this bad habit..
And my fat cheeks..ugly face.. hahah..

Well.. We stayed for the water show at MBS and it was kinda of cool!
Cuz it was nearer to the audience as compared to the water show we saw at Song of the Sea
and I love the part where they had bubbles xD
We walked to Lau Pat Sat for the show and its... GOOD FOOD TIME  ♥

The satay I missed soooo much!
Beef satay, Babat satay and Teh tarik! ♥
I soo wanna eat some more lor..
But damn ex la. T^T
Overspent again haiz
But sadly, the char kway teow and oyster omellete quite fail =\
Then it was time to go home again..
I just hate to part with my boyy.. =[

Ahduiiii~
Its now a habit for me to have my boyy with me..
And I dont wanna kick habit..
Deardear.. 谢谢你成为我的习惯 ♥



0 comments