Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

Forever n always ♥
不能没有你
我的习惯 ♥
PMS PMS
Fighting!!
Deardear ♥
Fighting!
Time, please freeze
난 정말 행복입니다 ♥
Im disappointed


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

( 像小夫妻的几天 ♥ @ 23:53 )

Last friday till yesterday went to Deardear's place and stayover heehee
We were like newlyweds ♥

I have a new hobby hahah
Lying down on Deardear's bed n look at my cute boyy styling his hair ^^
Ahduiiii Deardear's bed really too comfy le la
I start to hate my own hahah
Most comfy is can hug Deardear to slp
though gt one night Deardear "slapped" me n "box" me =.=
Im now so used to his loud snoring..
Im so used to look at the cute face of his n dozed off..
I love my special pillow which is Deardear's strong muscular arm n his scent ♥
It has become a habit to wake up by Deardear's sweet n gentle voice..

These few days super duper fun!
We went swimming at Anchorvale CC n had McDonald's,
We ordered Canadian Pizza for dinner,
We watched HongKong drama n Movies like The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor n Captain America (though Captain America only watched half),
We made home cooked dinners n suppers (I super love Deardear made de chocolate fondue!),
We played games like '7-up', 'Name the words starting with the letter _' n '不能说 你我他' when we are on bus, train or walking along the streets,
We played 'Bluff' using Deardear's phone n the actual dices (Deardear is lousy in this hehheh =P),
We played '5-10-15' n I totally sucked at it la! I always lose de hmph!

Not to forget Nat Ho's 'Unleashed',
Gosh. Like oh my Gosh
Deardear super like to dance n listen to this n the reason being: I dont like this song thus Deardear purposely keep singing n dancing to this song to irritate me. Argh!
Hahah just realised I havent dance for Deardear yet
Deardear dance his for me in a super duper ultra special way n errrr.... location? >.<

Sunday was our monthsary n Deardear gave me a surprise heehee
Deardear prepared a super sweet heart shaped bottle with lots of hearts inside ♥
Gosh.. I tried adjusting one n my fingers esp my thumb hurt like shit le..
To think Deardear made me 61 of them as we have been tgt for 61 days le..
My heart jiu pain.. =[
But Im really moved n touched by Deardear's efforts n thoughtfulness
Tankyuu Deardear! I really love the monthsary pressie!! ♥
And Deardear even made me a ring with heart shape too!! Heehee
Another surprise Deardear gave me: Piggypiggy ♥
Our 6th kid! Heehee
Now I can bring Piggypiggy along with me to anywhere I go n when I miss Deardear wanna kiss him or hug him jiu can kiss Piggypiggy n hug Piggypiggy first Heehee

Talking about Sunday,
Mei is moving house on Sunday n I was supposed to help her
But I kinda dragged too long then leave Deardear's house =\
Cannot blame me la.. A nice Sunday somemore me n Deardear de monthsary leh!
Just kinda wanna lay in Deardear's arms even if do nothing also good hehheh
So.. Sorry la Mei, didnt help out
But Deardear n me gt come back n ask Mei if we can be of help, Mei declined our offer
Lol. But Dad came nag me saying I didnt help
Hey Dad, I did offer to help okays
But Mei declined my offer n what can I do?

Anyways, finally settled my own moving out matters
Kaya pighead, really have to thank you umpteen times!
Sorry tat I didnt help you pass stuff to Christina, it really slipped out of my mind n I really didnt meant it
If you arent my buddy, I wouldnt have offered to help you run errand n all the other errands I did do it nice nice for you lor
No need keep harp on it please.
Well. So Im gonna move soon in two weeks' time!
Moving into a nice condo n what's best is tat: Its my own world!
As in no roommates! Woohoo~~

But Im so used to have Deardear around..
Then when yesterday move back n since Mei moved le n Xiaolei on night shift,
I felt so lonely n the room like so spacious n empty.. Haizz..
So wish tat Deardear can be with me lor =\

The other day me n Deardear bought egg tarts from a shop specialized in selling egg tarts of different flavors (Erm. Forgot the name le =\), I chose the Cheese flavor n Deardear chose the Double Chocolate flavor
The Cheese one is really nice but if they can improve the tart crust abit cuz it's kinda dry
The Double Choc one is kinda disappointing cuz the taste abit too so-so n Choc tart crust is even more dry =|

Oh ya! Almost miss out this!
Me n Deardear finished one bottle of red wine through games hahah
We also tried out Vodka with Sprite!
Deardear dont like red wine n when he drinks it, he have tat cute expression la! Heehee

Oh dear.. Im so loving you, Jagiya~ ♥



0 comments