Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

像小夫妻的几天 ♥
Forever n always ♥
不能没有你
我的习惯 ♥
PMS PMS
Fighting!!
Deardear ♥
Fighting!
Time, please freeze
난 정말 행복입니다 ♥


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Monday, May 21, 2012

( BUSYYYYYYYYYY @ 13:46 )

These few weeks only got one word can describe: BUSYYYY
Ahdui.. So many things happened these few weeks lor
Well shall skip all the unhappy n stressful stuff ^^

Hmm.. Shall start with Dad's birthdayy
A super packed weekend for me and Deardear nor!
Went Sentosa and bunk @ Festive Hotel along with Deardear's Sis, Bro-in-law, Mum and Niece, Jacelyn!!
Omo. Im getting so much closer to Jacelyn le =D
Recall those times when Jacelyn first saw me and she was on fever..
Then she totally dont dare to come close to me lor
I was so emo since Im a child lover
I suuuuuuper love playing with kids or just looking at them de lor
The least thing I would want is to have a kid scared of me T^T

Well.. Now Jacelyn is much more close to me and sometimes closer to me than her 舅舅 =P
(Deardear, let me win on this k! Heehee)
Anyways, everytime when hugging Jacelyn or holding her little hand, I start to imagine if she is my own kid.. Then I will look at my boyy hehheh
Quite contradicting for me neh.. I love to ask my boyy the same old question: Deardear, what if I get pregnant with our kid?
My boyy answer never ever changed from the start, and I know he is damn serious with his answer
(But I just love asking this same old question >x<)
"Dear, then we should get married n start our own family"

I had a dream last night.. Its like super real n sweet
Im in a house I called it home, then in a kitchen I always wanted to have, whipping up yummy food for two little kids (A boy and a girl, boy seems older than girl) and my Jagiya <3
Little boyy turn to Deardear: Papa, Im so hungry!
Little gal: Ya lor. Mama so slowwwwwwwwww~
Deardear: Baby~ Your mummy's cooking is like tat de.. But must learn to be patient! Good food worth waiting. Later Papa bring you two for slide slide k?
Little gal: Slide slide slide slide~~ Hoorayyy~
Little boyy n little gal: Yes Papa!
(I put down their food n kiss Deardear)
Little boyy n little gal: Tankyuu Mama!
Little gal: Mama, you BIASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Only kiss Papa! We dont have! Hmph!!
(Little boyy look at me, pouting)
(I kiss both their foreheads n sit down beside Deardear, looking at my family enjoying their food)
心中有个OS: 看着心爱的人和宝贝们吃着自己煮的.. 好幸福喔 <3

Then I woke up bcuz of nature call LOL
When I lie on my bed again.. I start thinking..
"Wait. Did I just dreamt of my future? My future kids? My future house?"
Omo. Come to think of it.. The little boyy kinda resemble me wor.. And the little gal kinda look like Deardear 0_0

Alamak I sidetrack so far liao sia
Okokays. No more sidetrack..
So me n Deardear went to play the Luge!
(Come to think of it, I still owe Deardear's Sis $20 sia!)
It was fun la. But if the route can be much more longer even better!
I enjoyed myself alot though! Esp the skyway!
We were like couple photo competition hahah
"Deardear, camera camera!!"
Then we start posing, rdy for camera liao
But Deardear's Sis n Bro-in-law so funny!
Their first shot was like so stiff (Oopsy.. Sorry.. I know I shouldnt laugh but its really funny >.<)
Then gradually they also same as me and Deardear get rdy for the shoot! hahahahahh

Oh ya! Not to forget the pool @ Hard Rock Hotel!
Deardear always tell me the pool got white color sand n the sand is imported
Finally Ive got a chance to see in person!!
Omo. The pool is really nice!
The sand is superb! Good for removing dead skins hahahah
Cuz other ppl busying playing with the water but I busy rubbing my legs with the sand hahahahah
I was the photographer n shot with Deardear's phone n his Sis digi cam
Jacelyn super cute la! She n her bright big smile <3
But I still feel that my boyy is cuter =X
(Sorry Jacelyn.. Jiejie abit bias =P)

We went to celebrate Dad's bday along with Auntie n Mei @ a restaurant I went before
But I still cannot rmb the name well
Anyways, Dad paid the bill which I originally wanna share with Mei but aiya.. nvm le
The food standard dropped le lor. So disappointing =\

Then Deardear n me went back to hotel n its bed time!
Deardear first time never kick blanket BUT he snatched blanket.. =.=
I was 'attacked' a few times as well ahdui..
But I love it when everytime Deardear go for his midnight toilet break, he will kiss me n cover me with blanket then hug me hehheh
(Though after a while when he fall back into slp, he will snatch blanket again =.=)

Next day, when Deardear's Sis n Bro-in-law bring Jacelyn to USS, me, Deardear n his mum went to the Malaysian food street for dessert!
Omo. The Chendol is good! Love the coconut sugar <3
(They have year pass so they can as n when go.. Haiz.. *envy*)
Then we went to eat Crabb! Im not a big fan of crab, so I love the sight of my boyy munching the crab happily more than the yummy crab hehheh =D

Hmmm.. Btw, I originally planned a 3rd month anniversary celebration de..
But everything went haywired =\
Well well skipp skipp
Yesterday is Family dayy~~
I slept like pig for damn long lor. Bo bian ma.. Deardear's bed too comfy le hehheh
Anyways, Jacelyn came over n we went pasar malam after my breakfast / their lunch
I finally ate my smelly tofu le! But I think that stall not hygienic so I keep running to the toilet T^T

The most happy thing is that my boyy didnt style his hair for the whole day lor!
Not even when we go out to pasar malam nor when he sent me home lor!
Omo IM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY
Heehee I love my boyy's natural look <3
But hor. Deardear cute jiu shi cute la. Shuai ge always attract attention de lor
Deardear no style his precious hair nor put his 瞳孔放大镜片, but he still attract so many "Biang Biang" lor!
Its your face la Deardear! your cute expressions n shuai face hor
Shall get you a mask then maybe no one will "biang" you hehheh =P
But its another fun day with my boyy and his family heehee <3

Deardear, counting down 7 more days!! xD
I Love Youuuu <3



0 comments