Dance like nobody's watching
The Dancer ♥

Name: Carin aka Piggy
Age: infinity
Stay: the End of Time
Birthday: 5 Jan'
About me: Read on to know more



Look Back ♥

BUSYYYYYYYYYY
像小夫妻的几天 ♥
Forever n always ♥
不能没有你
我的习惯 ♥
PMS PMS
Fighting!!
Deardear ♥
Fighting!
Time, please freeze


Recalls ♥

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
December 2009
February 2010
June 2010
November 2010
March 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012


the Audiences ♥


All who loves her!! ♥


the Choreographers ♥

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

( Happy 3rd Month ♥ @ 23:20 )

Today is a busy day packing up my stuff!
Omo.. My things really alot la~~ @_@
Been packing my stuff for the whole day in my airconditioned living rm wahahahah~
but I still havent finish packing =.=
I reeeeeeeeeally too many things le la lol
But at least my roomie is much more tidy le hehheh

Today is Me n Deardear's 3rd Monthsary!! Heehee~
Time flies neh.. I still rmb how Deardear first ask me: "Would you be my gal?"
Hehheh it was in Deardear's living room when I meet Deardear after his camp
Also my first visit to Deardear's house though no one was at home ^^

Deardear made me beef sukiyaki n a monthsary gift!!
Omo. My boyy cooking is better than me lor.. *emo*
Though the soup alittle bit bit too sweet n the beef a bit bit overcooked >.<
Its still suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper nice!!
The monthsary gift is a notice board with Deardear n me de couple pics along with Deardear's writing ♥
I just so love DIY gifts!!
But Deardear never bring my hearthearts =\
Tankyuu Jagiya for the wonderful gift n as well as our new kid, Poohie ♥
Tonight gonna hug Poohie to slp.. Hopefully pigpig n piggypiggy wont jealous =P

Had dinner with Dad n Mei @ Whampoa Food Centre
Omo the food there really superb!
Finally ate the Satay beehoon I always wanna eat n the standard is still so good!
The 鱿鱼蕹菜 is also yummy!! But I too engrossed in eating n forgot to take close up of the food lor =[
The chicken wings Mei recommended only so-so nia leh..
The 兴化Lor mee also so-so nia lor
But the pineapple juice is good n the sugarcane is pure n sweet!

Then pei Dad to change his atm cards pin
Geylang is forever sooooo crowded with cars n ppl lor omo
Deardear n me went mustafa after tat to buy floor mat n table cloth
But due to budget constraints, we bought 10 pieces of table cloth for both uses
Cuz the cloth big n long enough for both feet to stand on lol
So I spent another $5.90.. Goshh

Haiz.. Times are tough.. Hands are tight..
Pocket getting emptier.. Savings getting lesser..
But Days are happier.. Smiles are bigger..
Laughters louder.. Food taste better..
Cannot deny the fact that Money is important
But I realise tat Money cannot buy me everything
My freedom.. My smiles.. My laughter..
And esp My Boyy♥
Dad is hinting me tat I should spend more time on work n less time with Deardear every single time he see me
But Dad, whats the use of earning so much money if that will cost me to lose the one I love?
I earn lesser but the time I spent with Deardear is priceless♥♥

Happy 3rd Monthsary, Jagiya ♥♥
Really love all the DIY gifts!!
(Sorry Deardear, your useless gal never make you any DIY monthsary gifts.. But though my pressies are bought de but my 心意满满的 oh!)

Saranghaeyo~ Jagiya ♥  ^^



0 comments